Outside Territory Sales
Base plus commission
Our client has an opening for a territory sales representative to look after two larger territories. Travel is an occasional requirement but is not excessive.
They are a well established Canadian company who have spent the last 15 years methodically growing their business and they have not missed a target yet.
Their primary focus is on very high end wood acoustical ceiling and wall panels.
Their products are on display in some of the most architecturally stunning facilities in North America. From modern municipal buildings to airports, concert halls and theaters.
They are professionally run and have a large client base throughout Canada and the United States.
In order to be a sales professional with them, you must be organized, focused, accountable, reliable, tenacious and opportunistic.
Having a hunter mentality is definitely an asset.
- Technical aptitude is a definite asset. Reading prints and takeoffs.
- A strong personality
- A strong communicator, orally and written
- Not intimidated by presenting to groups and conducting meetings on-site, on the phone and via video
- Experience in the building materials sector is an asset particularly if it was with a supplier of acoustical ceiling tile/drywall/sound damp proofing product
- Post secondary education preferred
- A proven track record of sales success
- A self starter with an eye on the prize at all times
- A collaborative work style
Salary Range $55,000-60,000/ Year base plus commissions.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas