Our client - a consulting engineering firm in Grande Prairie, Alberta, is looking for an Electrical Engineer Designer/EIT.
The Electrical Engineer OR Designer will be involved in a wide range of tasks including and not limited to:
- Ensures that elements of design, modelling, and detailing adhere to relevant jurisdictional codes and coordinates elements with the architectural, mechanical, and structural engineering designs
- Perform basic engineering activities such as calculations, code research, material and building systems research, laying out components and calculation of program and building areas
- Assists with writing of design reports, comparison of systems, and in determination of system feasibilities
- Performs fundamental engineering calculations to determine systems configuration and capacity
- Prepare contract drawings and specifications for healthcare, infrastructure, commercial and light industrial facilities
- Review documents for coordination with other engineering disciplines and to verify accuracy and compliance
- Perform other design related tasks as directed by the supervisor
- Provide construction site services to ensure projects are constructed according to the design documents
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Possesses at least 6+ years of electrical engineering and/or electrical design experience
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology
- Preference will be given to candidates with consulting experience
- Must have excellent communication interpersonal, and problem solving skills, able to work independently
- Demonstrate an understanding of quality standards relative to electrical design and planning, engineering fundamentals and principles.
- Strong design skills with regards to designing electrical systems for buildings
- Must possess knowledge of Electrical Safety Code regulations for relevant jurisdiction
- Must be familiar with AutoCAD and REVIT
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading consulting firm, with plenty of room for career and professional growth and development
- Work under a professional management team
- Work on exciting projects
- Excellent and competitive salary and compensation package
If you believe this could be a good fit for you, apply now! Role is being hired ASAP
Keywords: Electrical Engineer, Engineer, APEGA Engineer, Registered Electrical Engineer, Electrical Designer, Alberta, Grand Prairie, Senior Electrical Engineer, Electrical Designer, Electrical EIT, Intermediate Electrical Engineer, P.Eng
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions