Sacramento, California, USA
Competitive Salary and benefits package
Other titles: Structural Designer, Senior Structural Engineer, Senior Structural Team Lead, Intermediate Structural Engineer, Restoration Engineer, Building Science, Senior Structural Designer, Structural Engineer
One of our clients, a busy and well-established and award winning multi-disciplinary consulting firm, is currently looking to hire a Structural Engineer (Buildings) to join their team in Sacramento, California. This company works on a range of projects including commercial, municipal, residential/mixed-use and government sector work. They have a sound reputation and a strong portfolio of work, and pride themselves on their progressive work environment, providing plenty of opportunity for professional development and a good work-life balance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In the role as a Structural Engineer or Designer, you will be involved in a range of tasks and responsibilities, including and not limited to:
- Perform structural analysis and design for a range of projects including municipal, residential, commercial, and industrial projects, including existing buildings and structures.
- Client liaison, coordinate with various stakeholders
- Mentor junior engineers and designers
- Assist and provide input in preparing fee proposals for structurally related aspects of a project.
- Manage technical staff in the preparation of contract drawings and documents, delegate tasks
- Coordinate structural designs and documents with other disciplines (Architectural, civil, mechanical, electrical, and landscaping, etc.)
- Provide structural engineering support during construction, attend site meetings, and carry out field reviews.
- Participate in the development of quality production and service standards and liaise with other office locations.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering with emphasis on Structural Analysis and Design.
- Registration as a Structural Engineer preferred
- 8+ years relevant experience in North America
- Knowledge of North American building design codes and standards, including seismic design and detailing requirements.
- At least 5+ years working with commercial, residential, civic projects (predominantly oil and gas and energy/industrial project will not suffice)
- Proficient in structural engineering design software including Revit and AutoCAD preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Excellent, dynamic work culture
- Professional development and education opportunities
- Great Work-life balance, hybrid working model
- Opportunity for advancement
If you believe you're a good fit for this role and meet the requirements above, please apply now. The role is being hired ASAP
Keywords: Structural Engineer, Structural Designer, Sacramento, California, USA. Registered Engineer, Senior Structural Engineer, Engineer,
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas