This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate with a strong personality, excellent communication & negotiating skills, and some experience in a busy office environment.
Based in Galway city, this role is within the Plant & Fleet Administration department of a major construction company.
You will be supported in your role by the Purchasing Director, with career progression available.
• Controlling owned and hired plant (heavy machinery and vehicles used in major construction projects nationwide) including maintenance records.
• Interacting with all active construction sites with regards to monitoring and transferring owned plant.
• Interacting with Plant Hire Companies in order to achieve best rates and service.
• Monitoring Hire Invoices.
• Ensuring all hired / owned plant and equipment are certified and calibrated.
• Manage the company's fleet, which is in excess of 150 vehicles.
Education / Experience:
• Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
• IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
Knowledge of plant equipment for the construction industry is desirable but not essential.
Microsoft Suite, Organisation Skills, Communication Skills
TalentSphere Recruitment Solutions
Dublin: 01 531 3535