Senior Architectural Technologist / Job Captain
Calgary, Alberta - Relocate for a great position
Salary: $80,000 - $95,000+
National Architecture and Design Firm
One of our clients, a well established and reputable Architecture and Design firm in Alberta with large office in Calgary, is hiring for an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist to join their dynamic team. This company is a multi-disciplinary firm looking to bring someone on board to contribute to their innovative and sustainable projects. This company work on a wide variety of project types including commercial, institutional, public sector, residential, mixed used disciplines.
The ideal applicant will have excellent communication skills and work with team members throughout all processes of the project phases. You will bring a strong technical skill set to the team, and be working with clients and design teams to discuss project plans, designs, schedules and proposals, and work according to these to produce high quality working drawing packages, construction documents and blueprints.You will also complete mark ups and make changes to ensure projects are finished accurately and in a timely manner. As a senior member of the team, you will user your experience to pier review the work of junior staff in the office, and coach and mentor them to lead a successful team in the production department.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials;
- Architectural Technology Diploma/Certification
- 10+ years' experience as an Architectural Technologist in and engineering/design based firm, ideally from within Canada
- Experience working with Revit and AutoCAD; experience with MS Office, and MS Project is an asset
- Experience working with commercial and mixed use projects. Some wood frame experience in addition, is an asset.
- Ability to manage and lead a project with minimal supervision
- High attention to detail, accurate and precise worker
- Excellent communication skills to effectively work with clients and project teams
If you feel this position could be the right fit for you, please click apply and submit your resume as soon as possible. We thank you for your application, however, only successful applicants who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.