Senior Recruitment Consultant / Sales
Something Different than the norm…
Six-figure earning potential expectation
Remote - Canada
We are hiring in Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver and REMOTE locations across CANADA!
Interviewing now for April 2024.
Building Materials - 360 Business Development/Sales/Recruitment
Life Sciences - 360 Business Development/Sales/Recruitment
Construction - 360 Business Development/Sales/Recruitment
Architecture & Design - 360 Business Development/Sales/Recruitment
Spring into a new role! Now is the right time to join. TalentSphere Staffing Solutions is one of Canada's most successful recruitment businesses. Having revolutionized the recruitment model in Canada, we are now looking for our next stage of expansion.
If you want to work somewhere a little different and are bored of making money for other people while seeing only a tiny cut for yourself, if you back yourself as a 360 (full-cycle) recruiter capable of building and managing your own desk
, if you have ever wondered about starting your own agency only to be put off by the administration; if you have had your fill of working for the big agencies; and if you value lifestyle beyond title and status; it might be a good time to talk to us.
Before we get into the nuts and bolts of the job, how about some reasons you might want to come on board?
- Exceptional commission structure – Sure, everyone says this. We actually deliver. There are no complicated thresholds. No smoke and mirrors. Just a generous cut of what you bill.
- Flexible working. You can work anywhere that has an Internet connection. Flexible hours; however, note this is a FULL-TIME position.
- Work with the best technologies. Our technology is second to none. We see it as our job to give you the tools you need to be successful.
- All the bits you need. Your box turns up on day one. A new computer, unlimited Canada/USA calling plan, marketing materials, and a printer. Your business is ready to go, and all you need to do is plug it in.
- A team environment. The support is there when you need it. Sure, you work from home, but we all understand that (we do too!), and we are here to help you and lend a hand when you need it. Oh, and we have a fair amount of experience between us, too!
- No Micromanagement. The days of measured phone times and KPIs are over. Don’t worry, do your job, and we’ll let you work how you do it best. Don’t get us wrong; we expect your best and work to process, but it’s up to you to show us what you can do.
- Career opportunities. Sure, you work from home, but your career does not need to grind to a halt. In fact, managing people, growing your team is actually more rewarding in a remote working model as the focus is on genuine relationships rather than a traditional manager/consultant hierarchy.
- Sanford Rose Associates® Network of offices, extending executive search capabilities globally.
- World-class training. Our training is recognized as best in class within the industry. It's not just for the first few months, but ongoing training throughout your career with TalentSphere.
Yes, we’re small(60 consultants), but the foundations are laid, and properly too. What that means to you is an unrivaled opportunity to thrive at what you do best. This is your opportunity to be in on the ground floor of something really special. We won't be small for long. We already have 60 consultants across Canada and are looking to aggressively grow the team.
Created in Canada in 2013, we created a completely remote platform, allowing employees to work from wherever in Canada they choose. We have focused on creating a platform and environment that enables consultants to focus on the markets they know best and help them make money. Remote is not an experiment for us; it is how we were built!
So, what are we after?
Knowing the job is the key to success, quickly followed by attitude. Below is a wish list, but if you think you’d be interesting to us, please let us know.
- A desire to continue to do recruitment as a career: Sounds obvious, but it’s rare. We want you to grow in your role.
- Willingness to do a 360 role and the confidence that you can build something from scratch. Back yourself and you will find rewards far beyond anything those big agencies can offer you.
- If you’re experienced, we want to hear about your billings. We are confident that most recruiters will actually bill more when they work for us.
- A no BS policy. Life is better when you’re honest. A genuine desire to achieve professionally. It doesn’t matter what, but if you want to excel, we can definitely help you.
- A reason why working from home will work for you. Some people just can’t hack it and that is cool too, just not a good fit for us. We like people who have other important stuff in their lives whether that be kids, soccer, socializing, whatever...we just don’t want you doing nothing but work!
There really is a very different, but very cool opportunity on offer here, we love what we do, and we’d love you to join us.
Have what it takes (Sales, Account Management and Recruitment - 360 Desk)? Apply Now! We look forward to hearing from you.
This position is only open to applicants with the legal right to work in Canada.
Although we offer flexibility, this is not a part-time job, side hustle or hobby.
Strong computer skills are required for this position.
Our environment is commissioned-based, so it may not be suitable for all applicants.
NOTE: We are not currently hiring IT/TECHNICAL RECRUITERS