Electrical Engineer, EIT
Engineering Consulting Firm
Competitive Salary Package
This a great opportunity for an intermediate electrical building engineer to work in the role of a Electrical Engineer EIT with rapid growing company with plans on opening offices across Canada.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a leading multidisciplinary team of consulting engineers. Serving the commercial, retail, residential, institutional and industrial sectors, specializing in capital system and equipment replacements and retrofits as well as renovations, tenant fit-outs, and new construction.
Key Responsibilities include:
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Perform a variety of assignments requiring the application of standard engineering and design techniques.
- Work with multi-discipline project teams to develop drawing and specification documents for issuance to architects, contractors and building owners.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal project discipline team members and equipment vendors and manufacturers.
- Design electrical systems for buildings including lighting, power, and life safety systems.
- Prepare calculations and specifications.
- Develop equipment rooms layouts, floor plan, and one-line diagrams.
- Develop drawings, preliminary layouts, and sketches utilizing computer-assisted design/drafting programs.
- Perform construction administration tasks.
- Survey and evaluate existing conditions.
- Attend client meetings and contribute to discussions.
- Interact regularly with clients to maintain current relationships and develop new relationships.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering with electrical building systems emphasis.
- Registered as an Engineer, EIT, or ability to obtain EIT status
- Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel to project sites.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Revit.
- Knowledge of building, electrical and energy codes.
- Previous building design and construction administration experience
- Competitive salary with a raise structure based on performance
- A full health benefit program at no cost to employee including dental
Keywords: EIT / Electrical Engineer / Junior Electrical Engineer / Electrical Engineering / Intermediate Electrical Engineer / Canada / Edmonton / Calgary / Red Deer / Alberta / Professional Engineer / Registered Engineer/
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions