ABOUT OUR CLIENT
This is a great opportunity for a talented buildings Electrical Engineer
looking to take the next step in their career and be a part of a well established consulting engineering firm. This firm are looking for a dynamic individual who is experienced working with electrical systems for a variety of project types such as commercial, institutional, healthcare and multi-family projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the principal, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of assigned project work with an established team. Responsibilities will included and not be limited to the following:
- You will take the lead in the overall preparation and submission of design and coordination of electrical systems using digital tools to streamline efficiency and improve outcomes.
- Contribute to project work throughout all phases of the project
- Offer consultative service to clients, exceeding expectations and delivering first-class service.
- Prepare and make technical presentations
- Monitor progress on assigned projects/project management
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Possess a Master’s Degree in Engineering or relevant education; registration as an Engineer or eligibility for registration with APEGA is required
- Minimum 3-7 years' industry experience
- Proven track record working with design, production and management of electrical systems for projects in the commercial, institutional, multi-family, healthcare or retail sectors (only industrial project experience will not be considered suitable)
- Experience working with technical programs like Revit is essential
- Passion for quality engineering with a strong leadership approach
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Strong leadership team with a hands-on and supportive approach
- Growing and developing firm that offers opportunity to progress your career further, including educational support
- Work on a great variety of projects across different sectors
- Fantastic culture with some flexibility provided
- Good benefits and competitive compensation
Please click apply to apply directly if you believe you are the right candidate and meet the criteria above.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions