Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Competitive Salary + Benefits + Hybrid Model
Hybrid Work model
Other Titles: Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Engineering Designer / Intermediate Mechanical Buildings Engineer / HVAC Engineer / P.E Mechanical
This a great opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to work across the USA with this well-established company.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a leading consulting Engineering firm known for its excellence in project delivery across North America. This firm focuses specifically on institutional, residential, commercial, and civic projects and they are looking for a capable individual to work in a senior capacity
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Studio Manager, the role will have a broad focus encompassing project management, project delivery, design and production as well as liaising with clients. The successful candidate will also be responsible for supporting the various engineering teams with their project work to ensure excellent service delivery for mechanical engineering services in a consulting environment and on building projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Problem Solving and project planning
- Possess an excellent knowledge of mechanical systems, means and methods, materials, and industry standards applied to design work, so as to be able to support the various teams
- Knowledge of and experience with high-performance and sustainable building practices is preferred.
- Nurture and maintain strong client relationships in and for the execution of projects, and as appropriate, support specific sales, proposal, and project efforts
- Attend meetings to discuss design, strategic planning, and deliverables
- Carry out the design and technical success of building HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Protection systems.
- Assist with determining the scope and fees for proposed engineering services.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Professional Engineer with registration in the US
- 4+ years of experience in Mechanical Engineering, with some leadership experience
- Good mechanical design skills
- Solid knowledge and application of the mechanical and/or plumbing requirements per building codes, energy codes, and other related standards
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent client and project management skills
- Strong Leadership skills, able to delegate and manage staff and teams
- LEED® Accredited Professional is preferred but not essential
- The opportunity to join a leading firm in North America
- Opportunity to work independently with flexibility, and take the lead on projects
- Excellent compensation package
- Growing and developing firm that offers the opportunity to progress your career further
- Flexibility with a hybrid or fully remote model
Role is being hired ASAP. Please apply directly.
Keywords: Principal Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / Director / Mechanical Engineering Lead / National Manager / Canada / USA / Philadelphia, Philly, Pennsylvania / Professional Engineer / Registered Engineer / United States / Studio Manager / Senior Mechanical Engineer / HVAC
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas