Toronto / GTA
Competitive Salary and Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to progress and grow at a well-established general contractor with a diverse client list. With current and future projects developing constantly, this role has many avenues to move and grow into. Our jobs are based in and around the GTA.
Our client is a leader in the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors. Our client has projects throughout the GTA and has developed long-term associations with excellent clients. A partial list of the Site Superintendent's responsibilities includes the following:
- Review all project drawings and specifications to gain an understanding of the project, its scope, schedule and possible concerns
- Ensure that site operations are conducted by the standards set out by the client, their customers and the overall project objectives
- Work directly in a supervising role with subcontractors, maintaining a positive working relationship and work that is done to the standards required by our client
- Collaborate regularly with the Project Manager to identify conflicts and challenges and bring them to resolution
- Lead site meetings and all employee orientation and safety training onsite.
This candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Construction
- 3+ years' experience in the commercial, institutional and/or high-rise residential sectors
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Professional presentation and communication skills.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas