Senior Electrical Engineer - Associate
Competitive Compensation package
Engineering firm (buildings)
Other titles: Senior Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineering Lead, Electrical Engineer, Associate Electrical Engineer, Buildings Engineer - Electrical, Engineering Discipline Lead
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
This is a great opportunity for a talented buildings Electrical Engineer looking to take the next step in their career and to be a part of the leadership team in this reputable and well established consulting engineering firm. This firm are looking for a dynamic individual who is experienced working with electrical systems for a variety of project types such as commercial, institutional, healthcare and multi-family projects and is capable to work a fully cycle role including client management, business development, project management and leadership.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the principal, the sucsessful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of assigned project work with an established team. Responsibilities will included and not be limited to the following:
This candidate will have the following aspects;
- You will take the lead in the overall preparation and submission of design and coordination of electrical systems using digital tools to streamline efficiency and improve outcomes.
- Manage clients and liaise with various municipal authorities and other stakeholders
- Create fee proposals and pursue leads and be involved in business development initiatives
- Guide junior members of the team, and act as a technical mentor.
- Contribute to project work throughout all phases of the project
- Offer consultative service to clients, exceeding expectations and delivering first-class service.
- Prepare and make technical presentations
- Monitor progress on assigned projects/project management
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Possess a Master’s Degree in Engineering or relevant education; registration as an Engineer or eligibility for registration with APEGA is required
- Minimum 9 years' industry experience
- Proven track record working with design, production and management of electrical systems for projects in the commercial, institutional, multi-family, healthcare or retail sectors (only industrial project experience will not be considered suitable)
- Experience working with technical programs like Revit is essential
- Detailed approach to project management with an entrepreneurial mindset in developing a team and leading projects forward through to completion
- Passion for quality engineering with a strong leadership approach
- Strong client liaison skills; ability to pursue business development initiatives and a motivated and proactive approach
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Desire to lead others and be a part of the leadership team in reputable firm
WHAT TO DO NOW
Please click apply to apply directly if you believe you are the right candidate and meet the criteria above.
Contact Laura Shalev at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a confidential discussion.
Keywords: Calgary, Edmonton, Senior Electrical Engineer, Engineering Lead, Electrical Engineer, Associate Electrical Engineer, Electrical systems specialist, APEGA, Electrical Discipline Lead, Alberta, Calgary, EIT
- Strong leadership team with a hands-on and supportive approach
- Growing and developing firm that offers opportunity to progress your career further, including educational support
- Work on a great variety of projects across different sectors
- Fantastic culture with some flexibility provided
- Good benefits and competitive compensation
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions