- 10+ years of prior experience in a supervisory/leadership role and managing architectural or engineering projects, with at least a few years of experience working on healthcare projects
- Have successfully completed related post-secondary education in Architecture
- Knowledge in Architectural design and presentation; intermediate M&E, structural building systems, permit and building codes
- Technically advanced in architectural or engineering systems and design
- Registered with a relevant professional architectural association is an asset
- Experience working with clients and proposals as well as other business development initiatives is an asset
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you believe this position could be the right fit for you, apply now or email your resume directly to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their application, however, only those who meet the requirements above will be contacted.
Keywords: Healthcare Architect, Health Sciences Architect, Senior Architect, Studio Lead, Discipline Lead, Studio Manager, Architectural Manager, Lead Architect, Associate, OAA Architect, Toronto, Ontario, GTA, Eastern Canada, Richmond Hill, North York, Milton, Architecture, Healthcare Lead